 Castle / 4490 (+10)
  Re: So what's a Wizard keep in his living room?

(...) Hmm... I would suspect a wizard would have some nice, comfy chairs and nothing on the walls. After all, you don't want anyone poking thru his stuff... Maybe there's a humble kitchen next door, so he can give his guests some nice newt soup... (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The last time I'll bother you...

(...) No, thank *you* and everybody else for the awesome feedback. I couldn't have done it without you all! The suggestions and ideas that were given to me early on inspired me so much, you have no idea! -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

Perhaps a wall of ancient dusty tomes inscribed with strange runes. Or perhaps a statue of a bizarre creature. Or maybe a big fish tank! Dave J.D. Forinash <foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu> wrote in message news:8eimsj$rnn$1@cc...ome.com... (...) dangerous (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: So what's a Wizard keep in his living room?

(...) J.D., I've done some extensive research on just that question[1], so I thought I'd share the results here in this august forum. The Red Fox: "A pair of comfortable chairs and a matching table, made by that charming fellow who used to live down (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: So what's a Wizard keep in his living room?

BOOKS!!!!!!! (screams the man who has an estimated 3,000 pounds [1.5 tons] of books in a storage shed...) Lots and lots of books! And scrolls! And maps! (Books are avaiable, IIRC, from the Fairy/Castle Belville sets, and of course map tiles are (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Law of Falling Lego

(...) ...Or alternately: "A 1x1 trans-* piece that falls on the floor can only be found by the vacuum cleaner"... this after my daughter tipped over my 1x1 trans dot box :-/ ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Guarded Inn ?

Is this the set with the red walls ? I have the plans and some but not all the parts I do have the tavern sign though. What are my chances of getting two red walls with black timbers to complete the set ? I could swap for white walls with bricks (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn ?

(...) Yes. (...) I would say very slim. This is the only set to have the red walls, and is one of the more valued sets out there, rarely going for less than $100, regardless of condition, and a sealed one would (at a guess) easily go for several (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Guarded Inn ?

(...) Yep. The only one :( (...) :( (...) :) (very cool part) (...) Not good. Unless you want to shell out for the entire set itself... those come and go every once in a while on ebay, etc... (...) I wonder how that'd look-- it might look kinda (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn ?

(...) Actually, better than you might think... I recently won a lot with at least 3 pairs of these off eBay for a quite reasonable price (and no, they aren't for sale - perhaps for trade for the right thing). (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact