 Castle / 4458
Re: Heraldry for future sets:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:41:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Farkas writes:
I keep trying to come up with something that sounds better than "the Bulls" • and
it's kinda hard with that big bull pic on the shields. The bull emblem looks
cool, don't get me wrong, it's just tough to come up with a cool name for them
because of it, IMO.

-How about the Thundering Herd, or just the Herd? I have modified mine to be
more like Mongols, so I'm calling mine the Horde.
-Marc