 Castle / 4079
Re: Heraldry for future sets:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 23:12:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Bill Farkas wrote:

Wellz, zeeing me don't knowz what the Pontiac'z emblem lookz like.... I
couldn't zay... ;-)
Zo, what *doez* it look like?

Here it iz, check it out:

http://www.pontiac.com/images/home/pontiaclogo.gif

And these being Lego bricks and all, I guess it lends new
meaning to the phrase "we build excitement."

Chris

--
Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal reply.