 Castle / 4076
Re: Heraldry for future sets:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 22:24:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle, Bill Farkas writes:
I think it would open up the possible names you could give the different
clans or groups - I keep trying to come up with something that sounds better
than "the Bulls" and it's kinda hard with that big bull pic on the shields.
The bull emblem looks cool, don't get me wrong, it's just tough to come up
with a cool name for them because of it, IMO.

Oh, there are plenty of names you could have for the Bulls. The Brahma
Brigade, the Sterling Steers, the Cattlemen, Los Hombres del Toros... the list
goes on and on.

If someone was really ambitious, and used the Bulls as the center of their
theme, they could make an inn with a standard of a bull and a wagon wheel;
naturally this would be called "The Steer'n'Wheel".

(duck)

-Cheese