 Castle / 4455 (+5)
  Nethozhen's Ninja-Demons

I've just posted an image of (*mock-ups* for) Nethozhen's ninja-demons into the Gallery at Brickshelf. The image of the ninja-demons (mock-up) is at "(URL) URL for Nethozhen is "(URL) created the image using MLCAD and the DAT file library. Since the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper

(...) Up near the top of the stairs, right? ;-). I remember at one point being able to stand right on the stairs, but I guess after a few too many singed (sp?) eyebrows, they close it now for each show. Still very cool ... or should I say toasty (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Divers set 6560 is great for castle parts!

(...) Don't forget the trans. green seaweed pieces that can be used as magical flame for spell effects and such in a fantasy creation. Tony (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Heraldry for future sets:

(...) and (...) -How about the Thundering Herd, or just the Herd? I have modified mine to be more like Mongols, so I'm calling mine the Horde. -Marc (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Evil King Ragnoth has risen to power... My web page

After a few days of work, I finally got the beginnings of a webpage up. This is my second one; the first dealing with lego. To view my page, go to www.geocities.com/xcalabur18 Inside you will find some of the major players in my castle world, my BST (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact