 Castle / 4450 (+10)
  Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper

Nope - Never been there. Sounds cool though! I got the idea for the periodic show from hotels in Las Vegas like the Mirage, the Belagio, and Treasure Island. These hotels put on lavish (and undoubtedly expensive) shows every hour (or even more (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Divers set 6560 is great for castle parts!

I just recieved 2 6560's from KBKids.com for about $35 each (origonally, they were $70). The piece collection in this set is hard to see since Lugnet doesn't have instructions posted. However, I decided to take a chance, and I'm glad I did? Each set (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Insights from a trip to France...

David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com> schreef in berichtnieuws Ftn4z9.3x1@lugnet.com... (snip) (...) My recent castle, Estuary Stronghold, coincidentally does have a drawbridge of this design. In fact it has a beam&chain on only one side of the bridge. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Insights from a trip to France...

(...) Great explanation. But to the others: keep in mind that the construction principle shown was post-medieval. Eric (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Divers set 6560 is great for castle parts!

(...) You've just hit upon one of the major reasons I own eight of them. :) The Boat bow bricks are cool, too. ;) Jeff (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Nethozhen's Ninja-Demons

I've just posted an image of (*mock-ups* for) Nethozhen's ninja-demons into the Gallery at Brickshelf. The image of the ninja-demons (mock-up) is at "(URL) URL for Nethozhen is "(URL) created the image using MLCAD and the DAT file library. Since the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper

(...) Up near the top of the stairs, right? ;-). I remember at one point being able to stand right on the stairs, but I guess after a few too many singed (sp?) eyebrows, they close it now for each show. Still very cool ... or should I say toasty (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Divers set 6560 is great for castle parts!

(...) Don't forget the trans. green seaweed pieces that can be used as magical flame for spell effects and such in a fantasy creation. Tony (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Heraldry for future sets:

(...) and (...) -How about the Thundering Herd, or just the Herd? I have modified mine to be more like Mongols, so I'm calling mine the Horde. -Marc (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Evil King Ragnoth has risen to power... My web page

After a few days of work, I finally got the beginnings of a webpage up. This is my second one; the first dealing with lego. To view my page, go to www.geocities.com/xcalabur18 Inside you will find some of the major players in my castle world, my BST (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact