 Castle / 4429
    Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper —Peter White
   (...) Some hate those columns,but I reckon they're great. In Belville they come in cream, white, pink, brown (at least). Maybe think about a bigger castle-like structure in a similar style, using black as a very skeletal structure...(mmm,perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

        Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper —Brad Hamilton
    (...) in (...) Yep - I've been trying to aquire more columns in odd colors. I used 2 pink ones on the cutie store ( (URL) ). I don't have any others! (...) That sounds like a great idea! I was originally going to use Shiri's columns in my main (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)