 Castle / 4383
  Re: Eastern Invasion (II) continues ...

(...) Very nice! I like the fact that the structure makes sense as a physical structure (probably because its a model of a real one!). I also like the good use of modularity, so that everything can be examined and moved. The exterior is a good model (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Eastern Invasion (II) continues ...

(...) Thanks ! Took a little planning but it was well worthwhile. (...) I did try to make the interiors somewhat historically accurate. For instance, the main donjon did not have living quarters. However,typical rooms/elements include the kitchen, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)