 Castle / 4375 (+5)
  Re: Wooden guard barracks

Hey Chris! Great job, I love those barracks! I'm not sure what you mean by curtain wall, I'm not familiar with that term. Can you explain what that is? I absolutely adore your attention to interior details. I'm a goner for interior (1) and your's is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wooden guard barracks

Hi Shiri! Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FtFCz0.7G6@lugnet.com... (...) term. (...) In a small castle, the entire structure is considered the "keep." This is where the interior spaces lie. However, in a larger castle, the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wooden guard barracks

(...) Thanks - praise helps build confidence for the next project! (...) I think I first saw the idea in a newsgroup posting. I wanted to do a green one, but I was missing half; red and yellow are the only transparent colours I have both cylinders (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  6075 yellow castle stickers...

To all fellow enthusiasts, Is there anyone out there who might have either an intact sticker sheet or the acutal figures that can be scanned and posted? I'm looking for hi resolution images because I have many "blank" shields and armor pieces but (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Eastern Invasion (II) continues ...

This is part 2 of my Eastern Invasion featuring Kumamoto Castle MOC interiors of which I posted the exteriors last week. As promised last week, I am posting the interiors of Kumamoto Castle MOC - (URL) a week to finish but a last minute ebay auction (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact