 Castle / 4326
    Re: The cost of minifigs —Robert Fewkes
   By putting them in triple layer bunks, I figure I can fit 6 of them in a 8x6x8 area... which means for roughly 100, all you need is a 32x24x8 stud room. As for gear, all their armor and weapons are property of the kingdom, they stay in the armory (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The cost of minifigs —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Also, since your minifigs will probably be on guard duty in shifts, you can limit the number of beds to equal the number of soldiers who are off duty. :) The soldiers on duty certainly won't be able to use the beds... You could even make it a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The cost of minifigs —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) even (...) Aye, the U.S. Navy does this with their ships to conserve space. Everyone shares bunks, since the bunk : sailor ratio is something like 2:3. If everyone gets sick, I guess those on shift get sick at their post. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The cost of minifigs —James Powell
   (...) :) (...) Actually, when we were coming here, we went to the Fortress of Louisburg, in Cape Breaton (Nova Scotia). The reinactors said that from the manning numbers, the soldiers slept 4 to a bunk, and the bunks were about the size of a double (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)