 Castle / 4304
  Re: Novice Castle Question

Is there a glossary of medieval terminology somewhere? The knowledge of some of you in these discussions (that farrier vs. ferrier one comes to mind as well) amazes me. :) -- Paul Davidson www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Novice Castle Question

(...) I'm sure there is, somewhere. (An SCA website perhaps?) Mine just comes from reading. A *lot*. 8) On the other hand. www.dictionary.com has been fairly complete when I've used it - I did it for the quoted post, in fact, to sanity-check what I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Novice Castle Question

(...) Heh... I was just about to answer Paul's question when I saw yours... :) The two places I look first when I run across something I don't know are: (URL) --> miscellaneous links from the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) website, there's a (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)