 Castle / 4278
4277  |  4279
Subject:
Spider-Chariots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:24:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've created a design for a walking chariot,
what I call a "Spider-Chariot",
that is used by the undead legions of Xondra the Red
("http://fcain.tripod.com/lego_castleworld/xondra.html").

I posted a DAT file for this design
("http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1196"),
and I've posted a JPEG of the completed model
("http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/items/spider_chariot.jpg").

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Franklin

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego/want_list.html
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED. . . .  MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!