Re: Spider-Chariots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:49:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Franklin W. Cain writes:
I've created a design for a walking chariot,
what I call a "Spider-Chariot",
that is used by the undead legions of Xondra the Red
("http://fcain.tripod.com/lego_castleworld/xondra.html").

I posted a DAT file for this design
("http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1196"),
and I've posted a JPEG of the completed model
("http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/items/spider_chariot.jpg").

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Franklin

Very creative = )

I like the articulation in the legs and the color scheme...I never thought
to do anythng like it..I guess I have been narrow in my outlook....focusing
on traditional wheeled vehicles or litters...

Your creation opens up a whole new world of possibilities...