 Castle / 4275
Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 14:09:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bryan Wong writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
A lot of people use the SW sets to augment their Castle stuff - and I, of
course, do the same.  I was curious what people thought the *best* SW set • was,
not as a SW set, but as a purchase for your Castle stuff.  "Best" could be
defined however you want it to be - personally, I think of it as 'best price
for the most useful parts'.

With that in mind, I'll present my vote:

7104 Desert Skiff

But how about a suggestion for that big brown piece at the front of the
skiff?  :)  I don't want to be stuck with 5 of those.

Bryan

I used them as a kind of awning over windows and doors.  It looks better when
you can actually see it than imagine it.
-Chris