 Castle / 4205 (+20)
  New story

I just wanted to inform you all that I have a new story up on my website that involves Locke. Here is the link: (URL) let me know what you think. Wilson (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New story

(...) Wow, great! I gotta be brief but I love it. The "blanket"? Very realistic. And the dream is excellent... Keep up the good stuff! -Shiri (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New story

(...) Great Intro! I love Gage's sword, where's it from? Locke's bed looks a little bit uncomfortable if you ask me... Great beginning, I love the design of all your characters, can't wait to them incorperated into your story. <<KM>> (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New story

(...) Gage's sword is custom-made from one of those swords used at bars that go in drinks. I cut off the loop thing around the handle and spray painted it silver. I then wrapped electrical tape around the handle so it would fit in his hand. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Drawbridges

(...) I haven't gotten into the boat thing too much (although I did just buy a River Expedition on clearance (what's up with that solid palm tree? Ick!)), so these are hard to come by for me so far. Although I've been noticing that whatever I trade (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Drawbridges

One possible means would be to use 1xN bricks instead of plates for your drawbridge plank. I.e., stack a whole bunch of black or brown 1x8s and lay them on their side to form a two-plate-thick smooth drawbridge. There are still several ways you (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pictures of the WIP (was Re: Idle Ramblings)

(...) long (...) Doh! That must be where I got the idea. *whistles innocently* Lots of extra cylinders work too, as piles. Black and brown are good colors for those. (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  A good use for Jar Jar figs.

Make Orcs with them. Who wouldn't want an Orcish Horde to conquer. I think the Fright Knight shields with the bat work perfectly for this. Give them original style swords and axes and you have a perfect Horde. They seem to fit right in with the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.

(...) I've been toying with much the same idea recently. In fact, there are a lot of Lego elements that work fine for the Hordes of Morgul Vale. Jar Jar, skeletons, Darth Vader and Darth Maul's face, the pharoah face, and as you said, a lot of the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.

(...) Wringwraiths? Are those the guys who do Sauron's laundry? ~Mark (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A good use for Jar Jar figs.

(...) fit (...) of (...) skeletons, (...) For Wringwraiths try a black dragon with black wings, have the rider wear darth maul body clear witches ball head and either black ninja hood (hides the neck piece) or crown or even a peasant hood. Give him (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

I was thinking about the effort a large scale castle minifig war would take, and decided that having a Lego version of Warcraft (that wonderful Blizzard game, go Canada!) would rock. Imagine having your own army of dozens or hundreds of little Lego (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

(...) Have you seen the Lego conversion for Myth II? It's over at (URL)The economics of the game could be based on harvesting timber (for weapons (...) You would also have to mine and smelt ABS plastic to make more minifigs. - Mike Rayhawk ---...--- (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  RE: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

How about modifying Team Fortress(Quake) or Team Fortress classic[Half-Life]...Imagine an assasinate timmy map :) Benjamin Whytcross BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au Ph: (03) 9856 5282 Directory Technology Pty Ltd 1/436 Elgar Road, Box Hill, 3128 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

(...) Wow, think of the possibilities! You could have different people forming clans with their groups of people. There could be stronger units available as you progressed through the game, such as huge dragons bearing it's force's insignia. Great (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

(...) Blizzard moved from Irvine, California? (...) I like the idea, but better to pitch it to whomever has the Lego software rights than to Blizzard. I imagine the actual depiction of Lego violence would freak Lego - no matter how appropriate to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Warcraft would be soooo cool...

(...) Eh? I know a few guys who used to work for Blizzard (on Diablo, Warcraft II, and the ill-fated Warcraft Adventures) and they will be surprised to know that they went to work in the wrong country! =] Tony (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Next kabaya sets are Knight's Kingdom

(...) Awright! Yahoo! These are great! note the 4 red 1x1 corner tiles w/wall... and those colorful 2x1 plates w/handles (great for palanquins!) Now, if only those Kabaya sets could majickally appear in the US... :-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Next kabaya sets are Knight's Kingdom

(...) I was kinda disappointed in them, as compared to, say, the 2nd series Ninja sets. 1287 is the same as 4811 Defense Archer, and all of them have the minifigs we'll have too many of. Compare that to the Ninja sets which provided the Ninja Master (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Next kabaya sets are Knight's Kingdom

(...) True, they pale in comparision; Still, I couldn't get my hands onm those either... (...) Aw, now you've got me depressed too :-( In that aspect, yeah, I'd love a Storm fig coming with those. I rethought the multiple-figs issue and multiples of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact