 Castle / 4178
  Re: Ninja page update (mine :-)

(...) Digression continues... This was specifically in reference to the use of the word "wiccans", and not because of the use of the word "pagans". I think pagan is a much more generic term and I don't believe it refers to a specific faith - just (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Wiccans (Was: Re: Ninja page update (mine :-))

(...) offensive. (...) Well, I didn't mean to reference the current (peaceful, I guess) practices of people who call themselves Wiccans today. That said, there is a body of beliefs and practices about witches and warlocks that ranges from the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)