 Castle / 4160
  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) ;-) yeah, i always think of ghost rider or the human torch when i see johnny's name. a ghost rider mini-fig doesn't require any customizing ~ just mix-n-match a skull and white hands on a black leather jacket torso. add a flame element on the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) I tried some of that. I think that GR wore gloves, though, didn't he? I used black hands. I also tried sticking the flame element in the top of the skull, but thought it looked kinda wussy for GR. :D I tried to puzzle out a way to attatch them (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)