 Castle / 4135 (+5)
  Re: Blue torso

(...) I suspect they'll have stickers, like the previous promo. Someone mentioned that each bus would come with stickers for 4 teams. Frank (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue torso

Thanks everyone for the info. I greatly appreciate it. Wilson (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Ninja page update (not mine :-)

Don't know if anyone saw this, but John Robert Blaze Kanehl (1) updated his homepage with a cool ninja creation... Nice job, John! I like the columns and narrow passages, and can relate to "no room in apartment" ;-) Anyway, here's da link: (URL) So (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) No, I hadn't seen that yet. Very cool! I'm glad that someone's keeping the Ninja spirit alive... :) I really liked the columns with the 1x1 angled bricks -- nice way to take something that could be "blah" and give it pizazz! Chris -- Remove (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue torso

(...) There are 8-10 of them in Minifig Box #2 (which I sent off to Susan Hoover this week). (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact