 Castle / 4120
    Re: Bloodstone Inn completed, teaser story up! —Eric Kingsley
   (...) The Inn looks great Shiri. Those are some pretty tight rooms on the second floor but I do like the layout and how you used the angled doors to fit everything in. I also noticed the one outside corner in red and the one other read slope mixed (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Bloodstone Inn completed, teaser story up! —Shiri Dori
   (...) Thanks! I thought that three rooms are not enough... The beds are also designed to conserve space, although I don't have close-up pics. The are centered on 2 1x1 rounds, and the rounds are restraightened by using 2x1 tiles w/center stud... (I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)