 Castle / 4105 (+5)
  Estuary Stronghold Pictorial Tour

Quite some pictures are u pin a point&click visual tour. But it isn't complete and it should have more captions and texts. But I'm awfully busy with my real-life job and you may prefer some pics over none. (URL) from menu: Buildings: Estuary (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Where to find the best LEGO $$$

(...) O.K. I have one question to ask before I’m off to assassinate the President… Hey, wait a minute… isn’t it an offence to insinuate death threats to the President of the United States of America? No, I don’t need to worry I’m Canadian I have (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: My forestmen loss

(...) Although always washing any Lego elements picked up from boot sales, charity shops etc I've found that the worst cases are those amongst my own collection which have been played with a lot. When I left the dark ages about three years ago I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where to find the best LEGO $$$

(...) Aye, I'll bet they're watching me as we type... (...) The BEST place to buy legos in bulk is...(drum roll please)...Garage sales. Yeah, really. You can get some great deals, and get alot for cheap. Just hunt around town, several days a week. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Estuary Stronghold Pictorial Tour

"Eric Brok" <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> wrote in message news:FsnKzF.69z@lugnet.com... (...) over (...) Great stuff! The detail is awesome, I think you've lifted castle-building to a new level , like you did for trains with the dutch-railway station (for (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact