 Castle / 410 (+5)
  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

(...) You could be lucky and find a 6090 floating around somewhere. do not purchase fright knights because the sets stink (IMHO). -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

(...) Well, if you live in the US, you can try Lego Shop at Home-- they might still have some of the Fright Knights available (I know they still had Royal Knight's Castle (6090) the last time I called)... But otherwise, Fright Knights has been (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

(...) Actually, although the main models for the Fright Knights sets are rather ugly (I think), they do still have a lot of useful pieces-- like the dark grey castle walls & corners, the rounded windows with lattice (I love these, I really need (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville

(...) Actually, yes! I think that'd be very cool-- I think either/both ideas sound really cool! I just wish I could participate in them NOW! I'm probably won't start LDrawing/MLCADing/etc.ing until January, though, when I get a newer, cooler (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Medieval towns (was Re: Wild West ?!)

(...) Oh yes yes, cobblestones or unpaved roads with curves and intersections just like the townie ones... perhaps even on 16x32 or 16x16 plates, since the streets were so narrow then. Maybe a marketplace, or a public hanging; streets of certain (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact