 Castle / 4010
  Re: My latest monsterpiece...

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) stunning (...) my (...) Actually James, the large pictures are the reason me, myself, and I haven't taken a look yet. I don't mind waiting, or downloading, etc., But currently I have VERY little time to blow (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My latest monsterpiece...

(...) Check this out: (URL) are numerous other threads about the topic if you're interested... just check out lugnet.admin.general... :-) HTH! -Shiri (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My latest monsterpiece...

(...) I thought that might be it for a couple people, at least - that's why I put the bandwidth warning in there, so people at least had an idea what was up. When I get the finished web page out, it will have the same format as the rest of my site (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)