 Castle / 3600 (+5)
  Re: Future Themes for Castle

(...) ddrroooolll!! i've seen many desires expressed over the past year for just such a theme. i can only wholeheartedly agree. although incorporating a bit of fantasy into it wouldn't be bad either, with some mythical beasts here and there. later ~ (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future Themes for Castle

(...) Actually, there's a *lot* of important periods and areas that Castle hasn't visited. Ancient Greece - The Trojan War! Hoplites! Odysseus' boat! Yet another excuse to use the 'dragon helms'! (like they need one...but maybe they'd be in a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future Themes for Castle

(...) I recently updated the "Ancient Helmets" sourcebook (eventually to be a much bigger visual reference for jumpstarting ancient Lego designs.) (URL) new ideas there, just rewritten. (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm home

(...) it to (...) best (...) No contest. :) Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A question

(...) That's what I did with my peasants. I tried to make them all look different, they'll all be playing small roles in my story so I want them each to be different. I mean, it'll look weird if a random peasant meets Scar, and then just *happens* (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact