 Castle / 3547
  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

(...) Yep... and when I want to focus on the minifig it'll sometimes focus on the bkground. (...) 'Zactly! The digicam is just so much better! -Shiri (FUT lugnet.publish) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

(...) I like my SLR thank you...film and all. Take a look at some of the pictures on my web page, esp. ones like: (URL) picture) (URL) picture) Yes, I do tend to make lots of bad pictures, but I can get some very nice photos as well. Developing (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

(...) I'd personally rather use my old manual with the 1:1 macro lens, but most of my equipment is geared towards outdoor photography. With film and developing costs prohibitively high, digital camera work seems better for me so far. But... efilm (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Erik goes to Nihon

I have been waiting for this product for a while! Unfortunately, neither of my cameras are on the list (Nikon FE2 and a Pentax ME Super). Also, $700 is a bit on the high side. Christopher (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)