 Castle / 3525
  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) As the resident Ninja fanatic...lol... The red Ninja heads are the same as the Gray ninja....male w/ a gray headband... The Ninja princess head is only on the white ninja in 3053 and the japanese kabaya candie polybag/australian box White (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) I bought some of the ninja sets recently and was looking at the small dragon printed flap things and noted that they are printed in different directions on opposite sides!cool! i.e.on one side the dragon faces > flip it over and it faces < (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Have you seen these in Australia?!? (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) 4 months ago I traded some parts for the 1st generation ninja sets w/ an AFOL in Australia ...I confused my acquistions...the 2nd generation of Ninja sets that I have came from Japan...not Australia...I am still hoping these appear in box/set (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) wow! I am a fool...I just pulled out a dozen or so of these after reading your post ....I am also happy w/ this...Thanks for pointing that out... (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) headband... (...) Hey now, no stealing my ideas! =) Okay, so you have one zombie ninja...I have about 20 of them as one of my CW armies...have an Oriental necromancer with an army of zombie ninja crossbowmen, and a big zombie horseman to lead (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) Great minds think alike = ) I only have 1 zombie Ninja... created a character for my Samurai named "Pharo-moto" pictured on my webpage...I had originally used the gray head as a Kabuki-style samurai death mask like on my Maulanaga fig, but I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

I created a "demon ninja" several months ago, using a red ninja, using a Darth Maul head, and replacing the yellow hands with black ones. You can see two of these assisting Craig's Mephisto, riding atop someone's Linux penguin, while attacking one (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

(...) oohh, and they look sooo cool! the eyes positively glow from behind the red cowl! 'lil Mephisto keeps a pair wit him at all times as personal bodygaurds (the lapis royal family is always out to get 'im!) later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)