 Castle / 3519
    Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn... —Craig Hamilton
   (...) only you could build such a lovely structure that's "fit for horses". must be some prize mares in there for sure! it looks great with inn! i'm glad you included pics of the two buildings together along with the solo detail shots of the stable. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn... —Eric Kingsley
   In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes: <snip> (...) Well it did just come out of my head but I must have had inspiration from somewhere I just don't know where it came from deep in the subconcious. Actually this is a little more "hoity toity" than (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn... —Craig Hamilton
   (...) hey, that's the best well to draw inspiration from! (...) (CW side note) mephisto can do that, so perhaps he'll spend a weekend there sometime! ;-) (hiding out from king lapis is more like it.) his tastes tend to run in the extravagant range, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)