 Castle / 3515 (+10)
  Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

Well I will not be able to update my site for a couple of weeks but I quickly took a few pictures of the Stable I have been working on to go with my inn. I have not created a page for this yet and I don't really have time to get into details but I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) Heh. So, Eric, be truthful...how many DACTA roof brick packs did that take? J (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) I assume you mean the low (25 degree) slope brick packs. Only part of one I think. I still have a ton of the 3x4 low slope bricks but only a couple corners which are what is really vital. I did use up the last of my 45 degree red slopes (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Castle Creations

(...) are the villa and longboat new or did i somehow miss those when i was out sick? anyway, they are both fabulous and i want to see more shots of the villa! it looks like a comfortable, elegant place to dwell! the spider motif in your characters (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sneak peak at the Stable for my Inn...

(...) only you could build such a lovely structure that's "fit for horses". must be some prize mares in there for sure! it looks great with inn! i'm glad you included pics of the two buildings together along with the solo detail shots of the stable. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) Well this is the official Gov approved way my name is spelt (ie in my birth cert maybe i should change it to plain old ravi....) a desition follows soon.... (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) LOL! I meant the lugnet setup, not your name ;-) I see you did change it... so I guess you got my point anyhow ;-) I need some sleep, sorry if I'm way out of it... :) -Shiri (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Red Ninjas, exploring the possibilities

Hey y'all! I was sinking (1) about buying some red ninjas... but I'd like to know some stuff before I do. What does the princess's face look like? Do the red ninjas look just like the grey ones, but with dif. colors? Any suggestions on which sets I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One new building, 2 new market buildings, A fake door for a peasant house, + more.

(...) I knew about hinges, but the friction peg/beam was a new one to me. Waitaminnit! Just stick 'em on? Isn't that cheating? I appreciate the feedback and will probably wind up just placing them on top like Eric does. I never woulda' thunk it. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Erik goes to Nihon

I've updated my website (URL) has an adventure in pictures. There is a story coming soon (like all these things the book _is_ better than the movie but I thought" post the pics andsee what people reckon. James from Oz. P.S. Shiri, it's got Red (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact