 Castle / 3451
    Re: What sucks —Don Herko
   (...) You can always just box up your c*** and send it to me. (I pay all the shipping and avoid an extra garbage bag on the curb in front of your house) I am thankful that Lego still does castle. You we probably too young to remember, but Lego (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: What sucks —Rob Drechsel
   (...) I remember, thats one reason I went into my short "Dark Ages" (...) I think it is obvious that the new sets are aimed for smaller kids. My favorite set, the 6085 Black Monarchs Castle, came with twelve minifgs and no special pieces except for (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: What sucks —Jeff Johnston
   (...) And wall pieces. Everybody always forgets about them when talking about POOPs, but really...why not just bricks and arches? J (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: What sucks —Shiri Dori
   (...) Well... this is no excuse for them, (I don't like them) but they *can't* be made out of other pieces, unlike the definition of POOP (Piece [that could/should be made] Of Other Pieces). OTOH, the wall pieces are DEFINITELY SPUDs (Single Purpose (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)