 Castle / 3415 (+5)
  Re: Peasants and armies

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes: I think you need an opinion from someone other than a "Jeff". ;-) (...) but it is a hard thing to do. Its a good thing the Star Wars sets have good parts. My only comment is I don't like Silver Swords. To me no (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasants and armies

(...) That's the "Mechanic" head from the Amazon Adventurers sets. Jeff, "Thallid Lord" Save the Whales! I may get hungry later... :) ICQ #66153738 (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasants and armies

(...) Why? :) (...) Tell me about it. I think my peasants are outnumbered 10 to 1 by soldiers. The margin would be a lot closer if I decided to count my wolfpack and forestmen as peasants, though. ;) (...) I don't like Silver Swords, either, but for (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

Hello guys I have some of the Lego stuff that currencly Singapore is selling and all of them is in seal condition C10.This is a Korean market version and its content is 100% exactly the same as those released in UK and USA. All the Lego pieces (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Peasants and armies

(...) tonight... (...) rulers and magicks in a kingom. If it weren't for the Adventures and Star Wars line there would not be very many ordinary people. The way you've given each type of soldier their own uniform and helm, is a great touch. (...) -L (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact