 Castle / 3407
    Re: Peasants and armies —Shiri Dori
   (...) Yahoo (geocities) is for free too. AND I only have to upload pics once. ;-) I have thought of getting one, but seeing I don't need one... I decided against it. (...) Great! -Shiri (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Peasants and armies —Jeff Stembel
   (...) You can link to the images located on Brickshelf, though. In fact, Kevin encourages it. So you'd only have to upload 'em once. Kevin's server is also very fast. An added bonus is that you can upload a zip file and the images will be unzipped (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)