 Castle / 3382
Re: Is Lego like London Buses?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:10:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
Never say "yes". Say "Hmm. Ah. Not really. I think my kids have that one. I'll
come around and have a look at it as I'll be passing your remote & isolated
hilltop croft soon anyway." Then drop everything, and burn rubber to get to
the seller's house.

Absolutely, I always try to hide my enthusiasm. I always try to take my 12
year old son and have him play a role, "well? do you want it?", "dont know" he