 Castle / 3315 (+20)
  More Japanese Castle pics and op art

New picture include the casback1.jpg and the casnew1.jpg and casnew2.jpg Decided those were worth posting. However on the op art matter ... The pictures casop1.jpg, casop2.jpg and casop3.jpg were taken this weekend as an exercise in Lego Optical Art (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  More Japanese Castle pics and op art (2nd)

Oops ! Rude of me to forget the link. (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Japanese Castle pics and op art

Sounds extremely cool, but where are the pics? -Shiri (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I shall call it ... mini-castle.

Great little castle! Keep it as a troop outpost or something, it's terrific! -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Pawel Nazarewicz <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Japanese Castle pics and op art (2nd)

(...) (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Japanese Castle pics and op art (2nd)

(...) (shush... we're huntin' wabbits! :) I love the optical illusions, looking from bottom up, etc. The castle looks nice! I think your method of documententing the 'building' process is a great idea. The only bad thing about it is that you have to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  The NLF's first MOC: LEGO He-double-hockey-sticks

I really don't know where to post this... As I mentioned on .general, I'm slowly converting Mel the NLF into a certified LEGOmaniac like myself. Today, she took a big first step...her first major MOC, now available on the web at my website. (URL in (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I shall call it ... mini-castle.

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote in message ... (...) The (...) Wow! I think it's great! Very simple - yet enumerated (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer

(...) Well I went looking for this set today and finally found some. I found *1* at a TRU, first I found the Arctic polybag so I knew I was close or had missed them and then I spied a now familiar color tucked in between some boxes :^). They only (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Inn/tavern teaser

Eric and Jeff, thanks for the tips on pins. I have some of the 1x2's with the built in pins, so I will give those a try. I will need to wait untill the AucZILLA XI shipments arrive before I can try out the pins and beams. Thanks again! Bruce Duncan (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arches

(...) If they are not part of actual sets then I am getting rid. I have 2w x 3h x 8l in red 3, blue 4 and yellow 1. There are no attached plates though ??? Michael Pratt (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I shall call it ... mini-castle.

I like it. It would look great perched on top of a rocky knoll overlooking a river or a nice green pasture. From the few castles I've seen around England and France this little one seems to be closer to the real thing than a lot of the larger Lego (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Villiager Mini-Figs?

Hey ya'all, my castle is nearing completion (pics soon), and my attention is turning towards my surrounding town. I was wondering if anybody had ideas for making townspeople. Any ideas or links? Rob (the newbie) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) Well There are many ways to make villagers some people use SW Bodies for Villagers.They kind of look medevial or you could use Majisto and forestman torsos or you could use the Peasants lego already supplied. Hope that helps! Cj (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) As CJ said, SW characters make excellent peasants (Qui-gon, old Obi-wan...) Jeff Stembel has a great minifig site with peasants among other things: (URL) you don't have to call yourself a newbie.... ;-) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) I would have to third the Star Wars figs especially the EP1 figs. Here are a list of all the torsos that I use in my Medieval town setup. Qui-Gon Gin Young Obi-Wan Padme Anakin Jar Jar Binks Gungan Soldier Naboo Soldier (Flash Speeder pilot) (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) In addition to the aforementioned suggestions, there are a few Pirates torsos that work pretty well in a Castle setting, but these have the problem that they're not readily available either... (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) for (...) Like which torsos? I can't think of any in particular that fit. Some Adventurers' torsos work. For some, they work if you remove the gun- printing. (There I go again, rambling about dark-sided issues. I really should put something (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) Heh heh heh! >:-) "Give in to the Dark Side! It is your Destiny!" This weekend, at the North Georgia Model Train Club Expo (or whatever it's called) that was held here in Marietta, just two or three miles from my apartment, I traded some Lego (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) LOL! I dunno, I'm just not willing to give in. I know I'm good! ;-) (...) Wow! Great idea! I was wondering what to do with that one, I took it off my trade list 'cause yellow torsos are too good to give up. That's excellent! (...) No, 'cause (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact