 Castle / 3322
Re: I shall call it ... mini-castle.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 07:17:46 GMT

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote in message ...
Hey!

For RA (Resident Assistant) class at UT I had to bring a bag full of things
that describe me.  Included in the bag were the required things (Sun Tzu's
Art of War, Akabar and Jeff's Guide to Life, Kubrick's Clockwork Orange, • The
Tao of Pooh).  I also KNEW that I had to bring something Lego related.
That night I sat down and tried to throw something together that is both
elegant and small.  I was pretty happy with it because it combined a lot of
good elements in a small space.  Here is what I came up with:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/castle/

Wow! I think it's great! Very simple - yet enumerated