 Castle / 3308
3307  |  3309
Subject:
I shall call it ... mini-castle.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 00:42:02 GMT

Hey!

For RA (Resident Assistant) class at UT I had to bring a bag full of things
that describe me.  Included in the bag were the required things (Sun Tzu's
Art of War, Akabar and Jeff's Guide to Life, Kubrick's Clockwork Orange, The
Tao of Pooh).  I also KNEW that I had to bring something Lego related.
That night I sat down and tried to throw something together that is both
elegant and small.  I was pretty happy with it because it combined a lot of
good elements in a small space.  Here is what I came up with:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/castle/

Pawel's Mini-Castle ... it completes me;)

-- pn