 Castle / 3045 (+5)
  Re: Castle World - a new site. (time)

(...) but _before_ you begin to count, there _are_ 0! actually, if ballads can be set anywhen, shouldn't our timeline have a 0 pivital date in the middle? (jeff j's idea, not mine, but i really like it) a timeline bookended with the "indefinite (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

Hah! Talk to me when you spend that much in a day - my CC would have just about melted in Jan if I had been running them through readers rather than calling in orders ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) Eh? It looks to me like she is holding a sword. Tony (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Some fun minifigures on today's update

(...) Robert, these are wonderfull! Nice combination of painting and mixing elements. The mask on The Cardinal is great. -L (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  [CW] Some thoughts ...

I've been reading some of the posts and thinking about what is going on and what has happened. After some brainstorming, I came up with a few things. I hope that the reasons for this post will be clear. 1) Where did the idea for Castle World come (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact