 Castle / 3010 (+5)
  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

(...) Man, I wonder where this would place in a list if someone took a poll for the "Top Ten Most Idiotic Juniorized LEGO Pieces." --Todd (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Several New Buildings added to my Site...

Hi eric, I'd like to comment on a job well done! I love your city wall and gatehouse, as I mentioned earlier the use of slopes gives it a powerful touch. Did your first version include the inside slopes too? I didn't notice that earlier and like (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

(...) OK while I don't particularly like this piece either let me try and come up with a very weak defence for TLC making this part. Flame Retardent suit on... Given the space that TLC decided to give for the entrance and the particular style of (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Several New Buildings added to my Site...

(...) Thanks! (...) Actually it is not so much the facade of the structure I am unhappy with. The feeling I wanted the stucture to give was one of strength and I feel that to many windows and other things hanging off it take away from that feeling. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Several New Buildings added to my Site...

I like your "generic building." It's very tight with nice color coordination. On the gate house, it does seem a bit plain. You could consider adding a fancier roof or make the top look like an add-on structure in a different color. On my castle, I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact