 Castle / 2975 (+5)
  Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer

I really wish we could set what the rules are down on a web page somewhere, so we could all look them over and comment, and be able to plan our realm(s) within a predictable context. Dave's post contradicts earlier posts from Pawel and/or Craig (for (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

Has anyone noticed that in the picture of King Leo's castle there appears to be a large image of the lion crest behind the castle? It almost looks like a sail. I know it isn't, but what really bothers me is that TLG seems to be attempting to hide (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

(...) That's what it is a big lion's head sail. I think it is supposed to be a tapestry hanging behind the throne. Other then that it is a bunch of air. But what you see in the picture of a lion's head cloth piece is actually part of the set. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer

(...) Well... the problem with that being that I don't think the rules are very clearly defined to begin with-- hence the need for discussion :) (...) I certainly don't see it as very limiting-- also, I imagine that when someone comes in, they've (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog

(...) Which is very cool. My castle fleet will at sometime grow beyond a small fleet of 6057s... This sail is a little small for a small pirate hull, but not ridiculously so. It might look a little better on a ship made up of the 10 wide boat hull (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact