 Castle / 2977
Re: Page 7 of Spring S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 19:48:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Simmons writes:
Has anyone noticed that in the picture of King Leo's castle there appears to
be a large image of the lion crest behind the castle?  It almost looks like
a sail.  I know it isn't, but what really bothers me is that TLG seems to be
attempting to hide the large amount of air in the back of the castle.  Can
anyone confirm what's back there?

That's what it is a big lion's head sail.  I think it is supposed to be a
tapestry hanging behind the throne.  Other then that it is a bunch of air.  But
what you see in the picture of a lion's head cloth piece is actually part of
the set.

Also, it looks like the arch of the gate with the portcullis is one piece.
Is this true?

The arch part of the porticulus is one part.  Overall it really isn't that bad
except for the fact that what look like 3 2x2 inverted gray slopes are actually
molded into the arch.  That IMO is the real problem most people have with it.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: