 Castle / 2950 (+5)
  Re: Lego direct for castle ...

I think BURPS would work well. I think they would work well for train clubs (raised bases, mountains, tunnels), castle groups (ditto), and town folks (again mountains and tunnels). I hope these are indeed among the pieces available for ordering. I (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego direct for castle ...

(...) My list is similar: 1) grey and dark grey bricks (mostly 1xn, but also 2xn) (also some tan and brown) 2) grey and dark grey plates (also some tan, brown, and black) 3) arches of all sorts in grey and dark grey (also some yellow, red, blue, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego direct for castle ...

(...) This question seems to be key. What kind of Lego elements will generate the most long-term demand, in terms of the number of elements consumed? I don't think new parts, parts in odd colors (such as pink), or rare parts that you need a hundred (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)

(...) No offense taken. What you said is (at least partially) true, but 18 year olds can still enjoy LEGO :) (I don't find inspiration or time to build as much as I'd like to, though...) --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.castle)

  My 'ups and downs' lego week

I've had some truly tiring and confusing ten days. It was full of ups and downs, especially ups but some serious lego downs. I just feel like sharing my experiences, so if you really don't care, don't let that bother you, and don't read on :). Last (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact