 Castle / 2884
Re: FOTW: Classic Castle Figs and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 17:44:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes:
[...]
As Dave Eaton said here in the North East the hugh discounts on LEGO
seem few and far between.  It may have something to do with the
fact that there are so many AFOL's here including Todd and Suzanne
who just gobble up LEGO for AucZilla.[...]

:-)
Just to put your mind at ease -- you can trust me, AucZILLA isn't eating the
sale goodies.

I think it's the nature of such a dense area as MA and lower NH, ME, etc. The
stores are not far apart. They all have pretty quick turnaround on goods. Maybe
because none of them are really "out of the way."

But if you think about it, even if a dozen or so AFOL's each went on an
occasional driving tour where they hit ten stores (easy in one day here), they
would be covering a lot.

I haven't had a FOTW in years.
(Of course that will never stop me from imagining that there's one right around
the corner.)

-Suz.