 Castle / 2883
2882  |  2884
Subject:
Help needed, please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:36:36 GMT

Hi everyone,

I've just returned from a week long vacation. (Don't envy me yet :)
For some foolish reason or another, I took two minifigs with me.

About three days ago, I realized one of the minifigs was missing. Search as I
may, I couldn't find her.

Had this been any minifig, I could've gotten over it. I've lost lego before,
and I'll probably lose some in the future. However, this specific minifig,
that I refer to as Scar, is EXTREMELY important to me. This is because
a) she is one of, if not _the_ leading character in my storyline (developing
slowly for CW) and b) I used rare-ish pieces to define her special features.
That makes her very tough to recreate.
Unlike last time, (1) I know that this time she is gone for good.

This is why I need help. I don't have the pieces to remake Scar, and I would
like to acquire them somehow - either to buy them or trade them.

You can see and read about Scar here:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/scar.html

The pieces I need, in detail, are:
-Red shoulder-length hair
-Princess Storm face, appears in 6091/8 only. This is the red haired with
frowning eyebrows.
-Red and yellow torso, AFAIK appears only in the Pizza-to-go set (#6350) (the
'pizza-babe' torso).
-A customized red torso instead of the above - if you have one that you think
might fit Scar.

Please, LMK ASAP if you have these pieces. This is crucial to my story
development and to every (lego) thing I've worked on for the past two and a
half months. I'll be eternally grateful for each and every one of these pieces.

I'll wait no more than a week to close a deal, because I need Scar to continue
my work.

Please reply to me privately or set FUT to appropriate group to avoid flammage.

Thank you very, very much.

-Shiri

(1) http://www.lugnet.com/castle/?n=2275