 Castle / 2880 (+5)
  Re: Where is everybody? (again)

(...) You should talk. You drove away all the jeffs and erics. You and your dead fish! So many of them just delurked and you scared them off!! Nice going Karl. Make them come back. You've just gotta make them come back. Lassie, where are they boy? (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where is everybody? (again)

I could speak up, but if I told you any of my secret castle-building plans, I'd have to kill you. ;) -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Karl Martinson (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Combining Stories over great distances.

(...) Right on, Eric! That's a good idea and even though I've actually did it (with Craig - character name will be kept anonimous (1)) I didn't think of posting it... Thanks for doing that! (...) Cool! (...) Great idea. Or, in case none of us can (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Help needed, please!

Hi everyone, I've just returned from a week long vacation. (Don't envy me yet :) For some foolish reason or another, I took two minifigs with me. About three days ago, I realized one of the minifigs was missing. Search as I may, I couldn't find her. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: Classic Castle Figs and more

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes: [...] (...) :-) Just to put your mind at ease -- you can trust me, AucZILLA isn't eating the sale goodies. I think it's the nature of such a dense area as MA and lower NH, ME, etc. The stores are not far (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact