 Castle / 2815 (+10)
  Re: Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...

[FUT:off-topic.fun] (...) Ooh! Ooh! Special Move: Fish Slapping Dance!! :) Um... Is a "pokadot" different from a "polkadot"? Jeff (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...

Hello fellow Eri[ck]s of YellowCastle! I too will always be a yellow castle fan. Though Eric K has made grey look good. My 4th century villa in Gaul is inspired by yellow castle. With red roofs. Populated by yellow castle era types. Plug: (URL) got (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Arch question...

Is that one diver's set (sorry, don't know the #) the only one that comes with the gray, inverse, staired half arches? I found it on clearance at $40, which is a lot considering there's not much else in there that I want. I'm not sure if I should (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arch question...

(...) 6560 Diving Expedition Explorer? Yeah, AFAIK, it is the only one with those gray inverse arches. I love the set! I now own eight copies of it. :) It is a great way to get the boat pieces, BURPs(1), and gray arches. Whether it is worthwhile for (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arch question...

(...) You wouldn't wanna part with two of those arches, would you? Name your trade. My collection is 90% castle with a little space, pirates, and town. So, what's your price? Bill (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How to make shackles

(...) This would also look great for castle dungeons. You could have a really old man, with no headwear on (bald, you see), a wizzards beard and a sutable torso etc. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: How to make shackles

(...) Yeah! That is a good idea. I've got an 'old shipwrecked pirate' that's got the beard on over the red ragged-shirt torso, and it looks pretty good. (It even covers up the knife completely, so you don't need to worry about an armed prisoner in (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: How to make shackles

(...) "Ooooh, shackles! I wish they'd shackle me. The guard must really like you, to give you shackles. Been here five years, they never gave me shackles. Bloody lucky, you are!" (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Set 4811 - small poly bag set

I just happened across the small poly bag set (4811) for the 2000 castle series, yesterday and I just have to comment on it. Price and piece counts aside, this is one of the neatest sets in the new castle lineup. I have all the 2000 castle sets, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Set 4811 - small poly bag set

(...) Yeah, I've just seen it recently also. It's popped up in all the local TRU's here in SoFla (South Florida). I come across six TRU's on a regular basis while I'm working and they all got it just this week...and...(sobbing bitterly)... I have no (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact