 Castle / 2817
2816  |  2818
Subject:
Arch question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 23:57:05 GMT

Is that one diver's set (sorry, don't know the #) the only one that comes with
the gray, inverse, staired half arches? I found it on clearance at $40, which
is a lot considering there's not much else in there that I want. I'm not sure
if I should get it just for those pieces, any insight? Is this set good for
anything else; or is there a smaller set with these arches?

Bill the blustery Marine (sounds like a Pooh episode!)