 Castle / 2818
Re: Arch question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 02:19:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Farkas writes:
Is that one diver's set (sorry, don't know the #) the only one that comes with
the gray, inverse, staired half arches? I found it on clearance at $40, which
is a lot considering there's not much else in there that I want. I'm not sure
if I should get it just for those pieces, any insight? Is this set good for
anything else; or is there a smaller set with these arches?

6560 Diving Expedition Explorer?  Yeah, AFAIK, it is the only one with those
gray inverse arches.  I love the set!  I now own eight copies of it.  :)  It is
a great way to get the boat pieces, BURPs(1), and gray arches.  Whether it is
worthwhile for you to get it is completely up to you, but the boat pieces might
work well as a colorful medieval boat.

Jeff

1 - You should see my BURPwalls...