 Castle / 280
    Re: by far rarest knights —Dirk Niermann
   In general I think the rarest minfigs of all to find in good condition are the 78-83 minifigs with stickers as the yellow castle style knights have. But there are knights, wich are by far the rarest of all and wich are not mentioned jet: the knights (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: by far rarest knights —John DiRienzo
    Dirk, You are right... I forgot all about the 1592 Knights, and I guess everyone else did, too. I have about 10 of these knights, making them the rarest knights in my collection. I have more of any other type of knight that Lego made, I am quite (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)