 Castle / 2786
  Re: [CW] Domain Name, server ...

(...) Well .. being a college student, I really can't afford to fund it all myself. That's what I'm thinking about right now ... (...) I don't see us doing that at any time ... we could have "sponsors" of the page - people that would be willing to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Domain Name, server ...

(...) Or, you could do what a lot of "free" places on the web do. Have a base service level that is free. And offer other services for those willing to pay a fee. This could be increased disk space, more functionality, maybe an @castleworld.org (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)