 Castle / 275
    Re: New Castle site —Stuart Curtis
   (...) Wow. I'll say it again... wow. I thought my own ambitions of building a castle scene for my 103 Fantasy figures were big, but I hadn't realised some people had already blown my ideas out of the water - impressive, most impressive. Some (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New Castle site —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) You are right ... I will take some pictures of my "unique" figures and do a little table/writeup about them. Designing those guys alone is almost as fun as building structures (if not more fun for myself - I like to get lost in my little lego (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)