 Castle / 2654
  Re: ( warning, sacrilege) Customized pieces

You say that now... but when you start getting a hankering for a Viking hull, I'll be hearing all about Mega Bloks, and where can I get one then. Hehehehe. Rich Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ( warning, sacrilege) Customized pieces

(...) You'll have to bring that to the next meeting. I've never seen it before. Jeff "And the girl of the dawn, with eyes of blue and angel wings: The songs of the season are her only crown." (URL)In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes: (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ( warning, sacrilege) Customized pieces

(...) My son has that viking set from "Meager" Blocks, it's not very good, can't get the *#@%! thing to stay together - really poor quality! The helmets, shields, swords, etc. just don't look right with Lego. There's a black sword with it and I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ( warning, sacrilege) Customized pieces

(...) Gee, I am willing to take all of these black swords off of your disgusted hands for a cheap price! And if you happen to have any other MegaBloks stuff: silver swords, winged lions, griffons, witches, Kings with lion maces, brown castle chairs, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)