 Castle / 2534
Re: [CW] More suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:34:01 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Another one would be the Red
Fox's
home (coming soon) and for that matter the Wolf's tower (coming not soon).
Both of these guys are wizards (I promise, I'll eventually do something other
than wizards!)

Soory for interrupting - Why should you apologize? Whatever you do is good
enough, we're not gonna ban you just because you make wizards!

I just didn't want everyone to think I had a one-track mind, especially since
the only person so far in my CW stuff without any wizardly training is the nomad
Batu... 8) (more on that in the latest additon to my site...)

On the
contrary, wizards are lots o'fun and I personally have six, most of which are
ready and waiting for me to get to Chapter three in my storyline so they can
get involved... (Meanwhile I'm still figuring out Chp. one so they hafta wait
patiently ;)

Don't feel trapped by chronology!  In my depiction of Sain's life, I'm going to
be jumping around like a loper on hot rocks!  Batu and the Red Fox both have some
tales to tell, and I might start on one of them before I finish the little
Dragon
Clan episode.

and I really don't want to create an entire Kingdom around each
of them because right now, for the stuff I have planned for them, the kingdom
isn't really that important.  So the best thing for me would be to let
someone
else do the work of making the kingdom, and then have my Structures in there.

Craig said:

thank you! this feudal system  will certainly have to happen! ...and as
easily as you describe!  this will also enable fellow balladeers to
contribute to growing empires and large kingdoms such as the one j. stembel
is planning.

I agree. This is a good idea, I see the potential in it.
For example if I don't want Scar to live in the Lion Kingdom for danger of
being found easily, I can have her living near the vicinity of Mephisto's red
castle... (If Craig agrees of course ;)

Especially with these mysterious 'door portals'.

I think I had a third but my fiancee is taking me out to breakfast so it'll
have to wait.

Well, what was it?

Er...

(embarassed look)

I forget.

8)

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m